Athletic Clearance Process 2016-2017
All athletes must be cleared before they may participate in any athletic program at Fullerton High School. The clearance process is as follows:
1. Visit: http://www.athleticclearance.com/
2. Watch the quick tutorial video
3. Register. Parents register with valid email username and password. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped, your account will not activate.
5. Select “New Clearance” to start the process.
6. Choose the School Year in which the student plans to participate. Example: Football in Sept. 2016 would be the 2016-2017 School Year.
Choose the School at which the student attends and will compete for.
Choose Sport (see Multiple Sport FAQ below). Band and Cheer are under Fall Sports.
7. Complete all required fields for Student Information, Educational History, Medical History, and Parent and Student Signature Forms (see Physicals FAQ below).
8. Once you reach the Confirmation Email Message, your student is not yet cleared to participate but you have completed the process.
9. Print out the final signature page. At the bottom of this page is a button that states “print this page.”
10. Turn in the printed signature page and your physical form to the school office.
11. If you would like to register for additional sports/activities, you may check off those sports below the Confirmation Message. 12. Electronic signatures will be applied to the additional sports/activities.
13. All of this data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.
If you need to purchase student athletic insurance, there are flyers in the office.
You can find them by the athletic clearance turn in box.
YOU MAY GET A PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FROM ANY PROVIDER YOU CHOOSE
Questions? Contact Lindsay@athleticclearance.com
Online Athletic Clearance FAQ